[802SEC] Re-sent - More 802.1 PARs

Lets try this again...two of the files (ao-draft par and ac-draft par) were
incorrect when I first posted them, but I have now corrected them on the
website.

Note for other WG chairs using the PAR form on the IEEE website - you need
to save the par using the "save" button on the webpage, then retrieve it
again, before saving a copy of the HTML on your local system, otherwise
what you save is the form state *before* you made any changes. Also, the
notification email that the system is supposed to send, giving the
reference number of the saved form & details of how to retrieve it, seems
to be screwed up - so copy down the reference number of the PAR before
navigating away from the page or you don't get to retrieve your work (don't
ask how I know this!).

Regards,
Tony

In accordance with the P&P Procedure for PARs, I am circulating 2 draft
PARs, and one revision to an existing PAR, to the EC under the 30-day rule,
as follows:

1) Shortest Path Bridging PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-draft-par-0605.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ao-shortest-path-5c-0605.htm

2) VLAN MIBs PAR and 5C's:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-draft-par-0605.htm

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ap-vlan-mibs-5c-0605.htm

3) Revised MAC Service Definition PAR (revised to extend the end date. As
this is amending, and not introducing new functionality to, an existing
PAR, there is no requirement for 5c's):

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2005/ac-mac-service-draft-par-0605.htm

We will be requesting permission of the EC to forward these draft PARs to
NesCom at the closing EC meeting in July.

Regards,
Tony