Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Plenary Session July 2005 UPDATE~

Buzz,

It is my understanding that you are the chief overseer of the tutorial process, so I will bring my complaint to you.

The Abstract to "Cognitive Radios - How close to reality?" has gratuitous references to specific companies and agencies of specific governments. These references add no value whatsoever. I would like them deleted.

Can you accommodate my request?

In the future, can we preview the tutorial program before it's official announcement?

Roger