From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Tony Jeffree
Sent: Tuesday, June 14, 2005 11:23 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ LMSC Procedures
and Policies

Disapprove.

Comment:

7.2.1 seems rather confused about the role of the working group. The
initial sentences have been changed to state that "The function of the
Working Group is to produce a draft standard...etc." (note the
singular),
but later refers to its role as to "...revise and maintain its
documents."
(plural). So is it one standard (rec practice,...) or many? Certainly
802.3
develops & maintains only one standard, but 802.1 develops and maintains

several.

I believe the words here should reflect what we actually do.

Regards,
Tony