Re: [802SEC] Opening EC meeting and Plenary meeting--possible change in start/stop times

I'll be contrarian, and say that since some groups start
at 1pm with their plenaries, I think that makes lunch
too tight with only 30 minutes.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems