Re: [802SEC] Opening EC meeting and Plenary meeting--possible change in start/stop times

I'm with Buzz ... I'd rather rush (or, if necessary skip) lunch than have to
deal with an earlier start time.

0800 is difficult enough for us non-morning people :-)

I could also push the start of the .22 opening plenary back 30 minutes to
allow a full hour for lunch.

Regards,
Carl