Re: [802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 July 2005 VOTING MEMBER TRACKING PROCEDURES and LISTS

So far, I haven't seen the same number ever used in two places. For example, in the Registration Report By Working Group, Roger Marks is listed in 802.16 with a member ID of 25525; but in the Member ID Report, Roger Marks (with the same spelling and same email) is listed with a member ID of 1034 and again with a member ID of 1640. No member ID in the Member ID Report comes anywhere close to 25525.

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org]On Behalf Of Rigsbee, Everett O
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:12 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] URGENT: IEEE 802 July 2005 VOTING MEMBER TRACKING
PROCEDURES and LISTS

Dawn,  Having made a quick scan of the MemberID report I noted that there are a number of individuals (including myself) with two or more records and hence two or more MemberIDs.  I would suggest that someone go through the list carefully to merge the duplicate records and remove the duplicate IDs or there will be confusion over which ID to use.  This is always a bit of a judgement call but most of them are obvious fixes, a few may require some research to resolve.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM