[802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Commment Resolution Session +++

Folks,

FYI, I plan to hold some further comment resolutions sessions next week.
Sessions are planned for:

            Monday June 27 from 11 AM to 1 PM ET

            Thursday June 30 from 11 AM to 1 PM ET

In addition I plan to hold a in person Sunday night 'rules' meeting to
deal with any issues that aren't fully resolved in these sessions.
Tentative agendas are:

6/27

            Resolution on LMSC Organization ballot

            Resolution on LMSC Procedures and Policies ballot

            Continuing resolution on WG Meetings and Membership ballot
(time permiting)

6/30

            Resolution on Miscellaneous Issues ballot

            Resolution on other ballots as required.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Call-in numbers etc will
be announced shortly.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.