Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot Commment Resolution Session +++

Just a reminder that there is a LMSC P&P Revision comment resolution
session tomorrow at 11 AM ET.

Also I believe it will be necessary to hold another ballot resolution
session.  Accordingly I've set up the following additional meeting:

Wednesday July 6 @ 11 AM ET

Teleconference: 1-888-804-4584 or 1-574-948-0305          PIN 6336344

Webex:  Meeting number: 822 993 269                           Meeting
password: IEEE802

https://baesystems.webex.com/baesystems/j.php?ED=82038202&UID=18869112

Thanks,

Mat