[802SEC] SFO Agenda

Attached is version 6 of the agenda for the July plenary.  Please review
both the overview and daily worksheets to ensure we have your meeting(s)
correct.  Let us know by 5pm PST on Monday, July 11 if there are any
inconsistencies or corrections to make.

Kindly note in some cases we have limited the number of microphones
requested due to feedback concerns from adjacent rooms.  We tried to keep
meetings in the same meeting room for the week, however is some cases we had
to move them around.  Space will be tight so please let us know when you can
release meeting room(s).

The audio visual company will manage the LCD projectors.  As in previous
plenary meetings you will contact the hotel operator to have your room
secured when you meeting is taking a pro-longed break or has completed for
the day.  Last time we were in San Francisco we had equipment stolen so
please help us be vigilant.  LCD Projectors are automatically collected from
the meeting space at 11 pm each evening unless you have made special
arrangements with us.

Thank you.

Darcel

Darcel Moro