Re: [802SEC] Status on P&P Revisions / Agenda for Sunday Night 'Rules' meeting

I am inclined to disagree with Tony (and Geoff) in that I think RR should
remain in our precedence list.

I would be OK with "shall" being replaced with "should" or "may" ... "be
used."

I think that without RR to guide the parliamentary procedures any
contentious meeting/issues will only be more so.

At least RR gives everyone (not the least of which being the Chair) a set of
procedural rules which is widely accepted and generally considered fair.

Carl