Re: [802SEC] Status on P&P Revisions / Agenda for Sunday Night 'Rules' meeting

I agree with all of Bob's points and my vote is also "no" until his
requested changes are adopted.

I am glad to see that one of our parliamentary experts agrees that RR is a
valuable tool and should remain in our P&P.

Carl