[802SEC] EMS Panel on standards process

All you wireless folk and IEEE staff:

I have gotten two volunteers from wired IEEE 802 for my EMS panel on standards process (see the tutorial list) but I haven't gotten any volunteers from our experienced wireless working group leaders. Please volunteer within the next two days.

I also would like one IEEE staff member for the panel. Please let me know the name by Wednesday as well.

Regards,
Pat