[802SEC] Updated P&P Revision ballot files

Folks,

To (hopefully) speed the process of resolving comments on the P&P
ballot, ML, Dave and I developed some draft changes to be reviewed
tonight.  The draft changes are indicated in Gray.  I meant to send them
out yesterday, but I've been having networking problems at home.  Please
let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-P_and_P Revisions_-_Comments_and_Proposed_Resolutions_050716.zip