[802SEC] List of Projects requiring a CA document

Paul,

wireless projects are required to produce a CA document I worked with my
802.11 liaison (Sheung Li) and my 802.15 liaison (Tom Siep) and put
together a list of which current projects would require a CA document.
I have copied the EC and the 802.19 voter list on this email and am
willing to hear discussion on any of this list.

Regards,

Steve

List of projects requiring a CA document

802.11n

High throughput PHY/MAC

802.11s

Mesh Networking

802.11 CBP SG

Contention-based protocol (CBP) study group

802.15.3a

UWB PHY for 802.15.3

802.15.3c

Millimeter wave PHY for 802.15.3

802.15.4a

UWB PHY for 802.15.4

802.15.4b

New PHY for 802.15.4

802.15.5

Mesh Networking

802.16h

Licensed-Exempt

802.22

Wireless Regional Area Networking (WRAN)