Re: [802SEC] Updated P&P Revision Ballots

Jerry,

Good points.  I would recommend and support that when I craft the motion
for approval of the change we add in the motion 'effective as of the end
of the November 05 plenary session'.    In the interim, we would not
integrate the change into the posted rules, but would post the change
separately so that folks see it coming.

Regarding Roberts, I feel the two texts really say the same thing twice.
That said, I see no reason to repeat ourselves.  I prefer to put all the
'governance' material in one place.  I plan to update the change to
delete clause 13 in its entirety.  I believe that doing so essentially
has no impact on what the rules actually are, and cleans up the
document.

Folks,

Please let me know if you objected to any of the above recommendations.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff