[802SEC] Fwd: Please forward this to executive committeee

>Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:59:52 -0700
>From: James Gilb <gilb@ieee.org>
>To: Bob Heile <bheile@ieee.org>
>Subject: Please forward this to executive committeee
>
>Bob
>
>The 802.18 RR working group along with 802.15.3 wants to seek approval at
>the Friday executive committee meeting for this document to be sent as the
>IEEE 802 contribution to the FCC.
>
>We would appreciate any comments the EC members would have on this
>document, preferably by open of business tomorrow morning (7/21/2005).
>
>James Gilb

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832
Fax:        508-222-0515
email:   bheile@ieee.org

18-05-0023-01-0000_RR-TAG_WCA-comments.doc