Re: [802SEC] The 'Next round' of P&P changes

Mat,

	My only comment is that the last set of four changes was a bit
overwhelming to many of us and it is hard to keep up, particularly since
we are making changes during the plenary week.

	I would recommend keeping the changes to separate votes on
related topics and not arbitrarily grouping them together just to have
less ballots.  I think if we can isolate them we can easily identify the
easy ones and resolve those quickly.  The more difficult ones should be
separate anyways since they are difficult and by combining them we make
passing the vote more difficult.

	Having long list of unrelated changes grouped together is
confusing.

	Also, please show the changes in the text when you resolve
comments, don't just make a note of the plan to make a change.  That way
we can see what changed by looking directly at the text.

	Maybe now would be a good time to use a more structured approach
like we do in letter ballots instead of just a bunch of emails.

Steve