not sure how the new process should work and who should receive the document.
Regards,
Jerry Upton

In a message dated 7/21/2005 11:21:41 PM Central Standard Time,
sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM writes:
Darcel,

    I will be meeting with the other wireless groups in Garden Grove
in September.  I will be needing one projector for 802.19 part of the
time.  I believe that F2f will be helping with the meeting and as such
will know all of our requirements when we get to that point.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Darcel Moro [mailto:darcel@facetoface-events.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 5:43 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] LCD Projectors and Other Equipment to 802 Interim Mtgs

Kindly fill out the attached form if you are requesting LCD projector(s)
for
you next interim meeting.  Either send back to us or provide us with a
hard
copy by noon on Friday, July 22. Thank you.

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.

Tel: 604-944-2652

Fax: 604-944-2012

Email: darcel@facetoface-events.com

This list is maintained by Listserv.

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.