[802SEC] Mat's Agenda Items

Bob,

Here are my agenda Items:

Motions Internal

Motion to include LMSC officer titles on name badges
5 minutes

Motion to approve P&P Revision titled "Working Group Membership and
Meetings"         5 minutes

Motion to approve P&P Revision titled "LMSC Organization"
5 minutes

Motion to approve P&P Revision titled "LMSC Procedures and Process"
5 minutes

Motion to approve P&P Revision titled "Miscellaneous Issues"
3 minutes

Motion for discretion in combing P&P Revision Ballots
5 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "WG Structure"
3 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "Study Group Processes"
3 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "Establishing a Directed Position"
3 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "WG Ballot Recirculations"
3 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "Restrictive Notices"
3 minutes

Motion to ballot P&P Revision titled "WG Membership"
5 minutes

Discussion on SA Support for P&P Revisions
5 minutes

Note that many of my motions will have subsidiary motions.  Also it
would speed things up if I can use you as a standing second.  Is that
acceptable?  (you are welcome to vote and argue against the motions as
far as I am concerned or withdraw your support as second if you change
your mind).

I will be forwarding all my motions and relevant texts shortly.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff