Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion for Network Equipment Upgradesl+++ends 19 August 2005

I agree that we should not be "writing a blank check" for the upgrades for
the 20 APs ...

Also, If John can come up with free APs that meet our requirements that
would be great.

Finally, while I'm OK with "looking into the possibility of a "promotional
deal" ... To "encourage ...etc.", I want to be sure that we're not
authorizing Buzz to actually enter into any sort of a "deal" without
explicit EC approval and meeting all of the IEEE requirements.

Mark me "DIS" for now until some clarification is provided.

Carl