From: Carl R. Stevenson [mailto:wk3c@wk3c.com]
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 7:37 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: RE: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion for Network Equipment Upgradesl+++ends 19 August 2005

Buzz,

My notebook (quite new) is .11b/g ... No "a" ... And I'm not planning on moving to "a" any time soon.

Let's be careful not to do anything that will compromise our b/g coverage ... We should not be "forcing" folks to use "a" by abandoning b/g.  Many people don't have the option to control their own destiny on company-owned machines - the IT department "rules the roost."

Carl