[802SEC] Wireless Architecture sub-group

The EC meeting on Friday afternoon granted me as Chair of the 802
Architecture group the ability to convene sub-group meetings of the 802
Architecture group as appropriate.

Following discussions with Tom Siep, I have decided to convene a Wireless
Architecture sub-group meeting to be held during the Wireless Interim that
will be held in Garden Grove in September (details on the 802 website); Tom
has indicated his willingness to Chair the sub-group.

Tom will announce the agenda, date, and time of this meeting in due course.

The sub-roup will report back to the 802 Architecture Group meeting in
November.

Regards,
Tony