[802SEC] Tracking EC email motions in plenary minutes.

Paul,

When should I start the motion on the rules change on tracking EC email motions?

Also, when I put up the motion for a rules change to add a requirement that our between meeting motion results be reported in the opening plenary minutes, I think you said that they already were in the minutes as part of your status report. I have been through the March opening and closing EC minutes (which together approach 400 pages) and I can't find them there except for a report on the controversial international meeting one which I'm pretty sure wasn't the only motion we did in that interval. I checked the March opening minutes as well and I don't see them. Can you point me to where they are?

Regards,
Pat

email_motions.pdf