From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 3:56 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Coping with agenda time limits - hotels and
things.

Bob,

	I have not problem making them open.  There is no reason to be
closed.  Most of the WG have open conference calls.  Are you suggesting
those calls are closed?

	We could schedule them 30 days in advance.

	Maybe now that you have raised our limit to 150 emails a day we
can just have lots more email traffic.  I personally think a discussion
would be better held one the phone, but if someone prefers these email
threads and want to do it that way it is fine.

Steve