Re: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector
- From: "Bob O'Hara (boohara)" <boohara@CISCO.COM>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 15:57:44 -0700
- Approved-By: bob.ohara@CISCO.COM
- Reply-To: "Bob O'Hara (boohara)" <boohara@CISCO.COM>
- Thread-Index: AcWTwuZhQ9drtoOITXqj81mhf//9YAAAVsMQAADVkcA=
- Thread-Topic: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector
I do not have control of the pages with the EC email archive. This is
maintained by IEEE. Please send me the specific URLs for the messages
you want removed and I will forward these to Luigi for deletion.
From: Rigsbee, Everett O [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2005 3:39 PM
To: Roger B. Marks; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org; email@example.com
Subject: RE: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector
Roger, I must agree; I think that there is probably more on the Atlanta
Proposal page than what should wind-up going public. The only thing
that needs to go public is the posted Group Room Rate. The other deals
and concessions should be removed.
Bob O'Hara, Can you excise either the confidential material or the
whole sheet to a protected EC area ???
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA 98124-2207
(425) 865-2443 Fx: (425) 865-6721
Cell: (425) 417-1022
From: Roger B. Marks [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 11:23 PM
Subject: Re: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector
This is getting to the reason I raised the issue in the first place.
Suppliers don't like to publicize their best offers. If we get a
reputation as having loose lips, we are less likely to get the best
deals in the future. This is why I want us to remain circumspect about
our deals. I'd prefer that we not publicly posts the details of hotel
offers, including special offers, freebies, commissions, etc.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.