[802SEC] +++EC Mail Ballot+++ Motion on FCC Letter Opposing WCA Comments+++ Ends 8 August 2005
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Mail Ballot+++ Motion on FCC Letter Opposing WCA Comments+++ Ends 8 August 2005
- From: Michael Lynch <mjlynch@NORTEL.COM>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 10:13:09 -0500
- Reply-To: Michael Lynch <mjlynch@NORTEL.COM>
- Thread-Index: AcWUUAfB8QurTUc1QAudntks45hH0Q==
- Thread-Topic: +++EC Mail Ballot+++ Motion on FCC Letter Opposing WCA Comments+++ Ends 8 August 2005
Dear EC Members,
This is an email ballot to determine the below motion:
Motion: To approve document
18-05-0023-00-0000_RR-TAG_Letter_Oppoing_WCA_comments.doc as an 802
document, authorizing the Chair of 802.18 to do necessary editorial and
formatting changes and, using the document as a "template", create the
appropriate input to the FCC.
Informative: This document is in support of 802.15 SG 3c and addresses
the potential impact of the WCAI FCC petition for changes in Part 15.255
which deals with the 60 GHz ISM band.
The ballot opens noon PT Friday 29 July 2005 and closes Monday 8 August
This document was distributed to the EC during the San Francisco
+1 972 684 7518 (ESN 444 7518) Voice
+1 972 684 3774 (ESN 444 3775) FAX
+1 972 814 4901 (ESN 450 9401) Mobile
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.