[802SEC] Adam and Laura are on their way home!

All,

Laura and Adam should be home by 9:30pm tonight (Saturday 3SEP)--what an ordeal.  They are tired, hungry and in need of showers--but they are safe and in amazingly good spirits.

To everyone that has contacted me--thank you so much for your concern.  It really did help me to know my friends and colleagues were concerned, willing to help in any way possible and praying for their safe return.

Best regards,

--Paul