[802SEC] Possible disruption in my availability

Dear Colleagues,

My laptop informed me yesterday that it has detected signs of "immenent hard drive failure." By that time, I'd also detected signs that there was a drive problem this weekend. A replacement is suppose to be shipped to arrive tomorrow so with luck it should get installed and imaged so I will only be down for a few hours. If there are problems, I may have difficulty accessing email. I should be reachable by phone.

Regards,
Pat