From: Jerry1upton@aol.com [mailto:Jerry1upton@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2005 09:31
To: Lynch, Michael [RICH1:2H50:EXCH]; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Five day approval process

Mike,
Did 802.18 have quorum at the Interim this week?
If there was no quorum, I vote disapprove.

It is my understanding that all motions for approving documents or any
other official business conducted at an Interim without quorum requires
a reaffirmation vote at a Plenary. A TAG or Working Group cannot waive
the quorum requirement. The members cannot only approve work items for
the Interim or conference calls in advance that will need an affirmation
vote later. I believe Stuart clarified this for 802.11 members at the
May interim also.
However, you want a final ruling on this from Mat and Paul.
Regards,
Jerry Upton

In a message dated 9/19/2005 10:03:49 AM Central Standard Time,