[802SEC] New Site for March 2006 Plenary Session Selected - Dates Changed to one week prior !!!

Attention All IEEE 802 Attendees:  IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to the Hurricane Katrina disaster in New Orleans, we have had to move the site for our March 2006 Plenary from the Hyatt Regency New Orleans to a brand new large hotel, the new Hyatt Regency Denver at the Colorado Convention Center.  Unfortunately, in order to find adequate space available for us, we had to move to the week prior to our New Orleans dates.

So the March 2006 Plenary Session will now be held at the new Hyatt Regency Denver @CCC in downtown Denver during the week of March 5-10, 2006.  This will be a great all-in-1 venue for us, and is an good replacement for the New Orleans property.

And for those of you who were really looking forward to our meeting in New Orleans: don't despair; we still have the option for March 2008 contracted with the HR-New Orleans, and it may just be better than ever by then.    :-)

So update you calendars now, and help to spread the word about the change.  We don't want anyone to get left out.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Executive Secretary, IEEE 802 LMSC
Boeing - SSG