[802SEC] Agenda specs

This is a reminder to forward to us your meeting specs for November's
plenary.  Thank you to those groups who have already done so.

Forward room requests to both Dawn and I by 5 pm on Friday, September 30,
2005.  Please include the following:

Meeting name (as you wish to see it listed on the agenda)

Meeting Day and time

Estimated number attendees

Equipment request - this is the key we use:

Key:

BR

Boardroom

DA

Digital Amplifier

FC

Flip Chart

FM

Floor Microphone - for audience

HT

Head table (HT4 means Head table for 4)

LCD

LCD projector + screen

OH

Overhead projector + screen

PD

Podium Microphone

PM

Podium

SB

Switch Box

SP

phone line for speaker phone

SR

Schoolroom

TM

Table Microphone (Microphone on Head Table with long cord)

XV

VGH cable long enough to reach the head table

And note any special request (i.e. podium on floor in front of riser)

Thank you, Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.