[802SEC] Motion to approve expenditure for 802 CD-ROM
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: [802SEC] Motion to approve expenditure for 802 CD-ROM
- From: "Bob O'Hara (boohara)" <boohara@CISCO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:02:39 -0700
- Importance: high
- Priority: Urgent
- Reply-To: "Bob O'Hara (boohara)" <boohara@CISCO.COM>
- Thread-Index: AcXGAkp+8TlsAtksQ9S0oMeXsEMtlA==
- Thread-Topic: Motion to approve expenditure for 802 CD-ROM
I move to approve an expenditure, not to exceed USD$1,500.00, to produce
2000 802 Standards CD-ROMs and deliver them to the location of the
November 2005 802 plenary session.
Anyone care to second?
With the help of Dawn Slykhouse, I have received quotations from two
vendors. One quote is from a vendor in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The
other is from the vendor we have used for several of the previous
versions of this CD-ROM.
The amount of the quotation from White Coast Media, in Vancouver, is for
CDN$1.350.00. This is approximately USD$1,175.00. It is subject to
currency fluctuations until the time it is paid.
The amount of the quotation from Projex, the vendor we have used in the
past, is USD$1,790.00. However, the project manager there indicated
they would match our lowest bid, in order to keep our business.
Cisco Systems - WNBU
Phone: +1 408 853 5513
Mobile: +1 408 218 4025
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.