Re: [802SEC] Fwd: Re: [802.1] P802.1 Q-REV and P802.1ad

Geoff -

Actually, a very similar one went to the EC reflector. The only info
actually missing relative to Procedure 21 is the date the ballots closed -
7th Sept for AD and 29th Sept for Q - I apologise for the omission. The
rest of the information required by Procedure 10 you can derive from the
fact that both ballots closed with 100% approval.

Regards,
Tony