From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:41 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion to approve expenditure for CD-ROM creation+++ends 11OCT+++tentative tally

Dear EC members,

The tentative tally on the below motion is as follows:

Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman                 DNV
  02 Pat Thaler+                 DNV
  03 Buzz Rigsbee                DNV
  04 Bob O'Hara                  DNV

  05 John Hawkins+               DNV
  06 Tony Jeffree.                       APP
  07 Bob Grow.                           APP
  08 Stuart Kerry                DNV
  09 Bob Heile                   DNV
  10 Roger Marks+                DNV
  11 Mike Takefman.                      APP
  12 Mike Lynch.                         APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer.                  APP
  14 Jerry Upton+                        APP
  15 Ajay Rajkumar               DNV
  16 Carl Stevenson.                     APP

  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                           0      9       7      0