Re: [802SEC] IETF/IEEE 802 relationship document

Just a few comments.

In Section 1, Introduction, second paragraph:

The November meeting mentioned in Vancouver, Canada was not a Plenary
but an all-802 joint Interim (as per my recollection).

Section 1.4:
"...IEEE 802 task groups should send a liaison to the IETF EAP WG..."

My understanding is that task groups within 802 WG cannot establish a
liaison with an IETF WG under an Area Director. Liaisons are established
between 802 WG and IETF Area.

In fact, this needs to be further clarified. In IETF, the hierarchy is
an Area under which there are WGs. Whereas, in IEEE, there are WG under
which there are TGs. The fact that the name "working group" is used at
two different levels creates some confusion and should be clarified to
give some perspective.

Section 1.6:

Since this section is enumerating some past areas of co-operation
between IEEE 802 and IETF, for completeness I would like to mention that
there has been some interaction between the two in the area of link
layer definitions. The dialogue is my view is "work-in-progress".

Regards,
-ajay