[802SEC] Current versions of LMSC P&P

Folks,

Attached please find the updates reflecting the approved changes from
the Plenary last July in a redlined document with 'approved redlines' in
the document name. In addition, I've included a second document with the
words final in the document title.  This document accepts the redlined
changes, and does some typesetting / formatting that does not change the
meaning of any of the text. These documents are courtesy of Dave Ringle
at SA.  Please review these documents.  If I hear no objections by the
end of the week, I'll ask Bob to post the final version in PDF.  Note
that the documents are zipped, and had the extension changed from 'zip'
to 'zzz' to save space and go through firewalls.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

Draft_LMSC_P&P_July_2005_final.zzz

Draft_LMSC_P&P_July_2005_approved_redlines.zzz