From: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
[mailto:matthew.sherman@BAESYSTEMS.COM]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 6:45 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Comment resolution on LMSC P&P ballot titled 'LMSC
Organization'

Folks,

We had a very low turnout on Tuesday (Thanks Pat and Steve!).  However
we reviewed the 'LMSC Organization' and sub-ballot titled 'when
appropriate'.  We decided to slightly modify the first line of 'LMSC
Organization" with 'When appropriate' and eliminate the sub ballot.  We
reviewed the entire document, and did not see any other issues.  Please
review the LMSC Organization ballot.  It is identical to what we had in
July except for the one change mentioned.  I assume if I hear nothing
back in the next week or so that you will all support it in November!

Thanks,

Mat

PS - I will review all the changes in light of the updated P&P and do
editorial updates to the P&P ballots to reflect those changes prior to
the Plenary.

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR