From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2005 15:43
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] WG and TAG opening plenary meeting presentations

Dear EC members,

Please send me your opening plenary meeting presentations so I can
collate them and we can use one PC to display everyone's slides.  I
would appreciate it if you get them to me by Wed 9 NOV.

Also, at the last plenary session several members asked that the opening
plenary meeting be made more interactive.  To that end I'm thinking of
allocating 5 minutes at the end of the exec members (chair, vice chairs,
treasurer and secy's) presentations and 15 minutes at the end of the
WG/TAG chair presenations for Questions and Answers.  This will likely
extend the duration of the opening plenary meeting to close to 90
minutes (11AM-12:30PM.)  What are your thoughts on this modification of
the opening plenary meeting?

Regards,

--Paul

This list is maintained by Listserv.