Re: [802SEC] WG and TAG opening plenary meeting presentations

ditto for me.  Lets not make any changes at this late date.  Whatever we do
lets discuss it in Vancouver and do it in March.

At 09:44 PM 11/6/2005 -0800, Grow, Bob wrote:
>Paul:
>
>It would be very difficult to get properly prepared for my 1:00 pm
>opening plenary meeting.  I'm willing to ask about starting the opening
>plenary meeting later in March.  I don't see how the amount of WG
>business will decrease and all that would do is create greater time
>pressure between my opening plenary meeting and Monday night tutorial
>sessions.  If we need more time for the opening 802 plenary, I think it
>is the EC that needs to adjust, not the WGs.
>
>--Bob

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832