[802SEC] Appeal to the Executive Committee, Revised

Bob:

I have attached a revised version of our appeal to the Executive
Committee concerning recent events in WG 802.20.

The purpose of this revision is simply to clarify the wording of the
original appeal document; nothing substantive has been changed.

Please forward the zip file to the other members of the EC (in case my
use of the reflector doesn't work).  The appeal letter is in the
"EC appeal R1.doc" file; as before, the other files are supporting material.

Thank you very much.
Jim Mollenauer

EC appeal R1.zip