Re: [802SEC] "802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group"
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: Re: [802SEC] "802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group"
- From: "Roger B. Marks" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:43:11 -0700
- In-Reply-To: <111120050204.5162.4373FC3100065EB00000142A22007374789F0A079C@comcast.net>
- References: <111120050204.5162.4373FC3100065EB00000142A22007374789F0A079C@comcast.net>
- Reply-To: "Roger B. Marks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I have been unable to obtain more than some sketchy information on
> Monday 8-11a 802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group
Since it's labeled an "802.0" meeting, the EC has the right to know
the details. If it's an open meeting, then the details ought to be
available to anyone.
After I asked the EC reflector, Darcel told me that Tom Siep is in
charge. I got a bit of info from Tom last Friday, but I didn't get
Is any EC member responsible for this meeting?
I'd like to ask for more details about this at tomorrow's EC meeting.
However, given the schedule, that will be too late for me to act on
At 02:04 AM +0000 05/11/11, email@example.com wrote:
>Sorry for the delay in response. Travel and an accedent has slowed me
>This meeting is a continuation of ad hoc meetings on the topic of common
>issues for wireless 802 technologies. We had one in Cairns with about
>60 people attending, one in San Francisco with the same number, and one
>in Garden Grove with about 200 attendees. I plan to send out another
>notice to the wireless working group chairs tomorrow with suggested
>topics for discussion,, so that they can distribute to their members as
>they see fit.
>Roger B. Marks wrote:
>> Tony and Tom,
>> Are you aware of this agenda item for next week?
> > Monday 8-11a 802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group
>> I have not gotten any information this. Are you aware of any?
>Cambridge Silicon Radio
>Office: +1 972 496-0766 (GMT -6)
>Mobile: +1 214 558-4358
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.