Re: [802SEC] "802.0 Wireless Architecture Sub Group"

Folks,

I have been unable to obtain more than some sketchy information on
this meeting:
>      Monday    8-11a    802.0    Wireless Architecture Sub Group

Since it's labeled an "802.0" meeting, the EC has the right to know
the details. If it's an open meeting, then the details ought to be
available to anyone.

After I asked the EC reflector, Darcel told me that Tom Siep is in
charge. I got a bit of info from Tom last Friday, but I didn't get
any followup.

Is any EC member responsible for this meeting?

I'd like to ask for more details about this at tomorrow's EC meeting.
However, given the schedule, that will be too late for me to act on
the info.

Roger