[802SEC] Updated text for the 'LMSC Organization' P&P Revision

All,

I have updated the text for this P&P revision as previously described
and requested.  I have updated the P&P Revision to be against the most
recently approved P&P, and I have adopted the changes requested by Roger
to which I received no opposition.

Best regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-WG_LMSC_Organization_-_Proposed_Resolutions_051113.pdf