From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 4:54 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Request to form a 802.19 Study Group

IEEE 802 Executive Committee,

            The 802.19 TAG voted to form a study group to develop a PAR
and Five Criteria for either an IEEE Recommended Practice or IEEE Guide
for predicting coexistence of wireless networks.

            The TAG has been developing an internal 802.19 that can be
used as a starting point for this work.

            The vote in the TAG to form a study group was,

            Yes      4

            No        0

            Abstain 2

            I spoke with one other voting member who was unable to
attend the 802.19 meeting but he stated he would have voted in favor if
he could have attended the meeting today and will contribute to the
project if approved.

            I would like to request that the motion to form an 802.19
Study Group be placed on the Friday executive committee meeting agenda.

Regards,

Steve

This list is maintained by Listserv.