From: Mills, Steve M (Standards)
To: Paul Nikolich
Cc: t.decourcelle@ieee.org
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 7:20 PM
Subject: ACTION REQUESTED: WSC-ICT Conference on Digital Technologies in the Home...

Paul,

As a follow-on to our conversation I am sending you a copy of the agenda for the WSC Digital Technologies in the Home Conference that will be held in Geneva in February of next year

There is a speaker slot for a presentation of an overview of wireless technology in the home.  The presentation will be in the section titled "In-home Networking".

I'm writing to see if 802 would be interested in filling this speaker slot and identify someone to attend the conference and deliver the presentation.

Please let me know if this opportunity would be of interest to anyone in 802.

Steve

Agenda.doc