[802SEC] Reminder regarding 802.19 Study Group
Working Group chairs please forward this reminder to your
working groups. Thanks.
The IEEE 802.19 Study Group on Predicting Coexistence of
Wireless Networks will hold a conference call on Wednesday December 7 at
12 noon Eastern Time (9 AM Pacific Time).
The Study Group Officers are as follows
Study Group Chair Nada Golmie
Study Group Secretary Steve Whitesell
The Bridge information is,
TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
1. Call 858-845-5000
2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.
3. Enter Meeting ID 80219 followed by the # sign.
4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.
5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and
joining the meeting.
For assistance, dial #0 at any time.
The Meeting Agenda is,
1. Attendance (Nada Golmie)
2. Review Draft PAR (Steve Shellhammer)
3. Walk in Items
If you have not already done so and you plan to attend the
study group meetings please send me an email. I am putting together an
attendance list and it is helpful to have your email so I spell
everyone's name correctly and get your email address right.
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.