[802SEC] IEEE Standards Process course

Colleagues,

I hope you all had nice holidays.

The first draft of the EMS course on IEEE Standards Process is ready. I would like two to three EC members to volunteer to review it. The course should take about 2 to 3 hours to review but we are on a tight time frame to get it ready for March. I would need the feedback by January 11.

The second draft will be reviewed by standards participants particularly novices in our process.

Regards,
Pat