[802SEC] March Plenary Meeting Room Requirements

Please forward your March Plenary Meeting room requirements to Dawn and I by
Friday, Jan. 27 by 1pm PST.

We are required to draft a schedule prior to our site visit to Denver to
resolve any space issues. Please remember you cannot meet during the opening
plenary.

Kindly include the following information:

Day/Date

Start and End time of meeting

Group

Meeting Name (as you wish to have it posted)

Requested Room Size (number of attendees)

Room set up - using the following guidelines:

- 1 microphone per 50 attendees

- default head table is for 2

- default location of Podium is next to head table

- default location of VGA cable is from the projector to head table

and the following Key:

Key:

BR

Boardroom

DA

Digital Amplifier

FC

Flip Chart

FM

Floor Microphone - for audience

HT

Headtable (HT4 means Headtable for 4)

2 HT means 2 separate headtables for 2

LCD

LCD projector + screen

OH

Overhead projector + screen

PD

Podium

PM

Podium Microphone

SB

Switch Box

SP

phone line for speaker phone

SR

Schoolroom

TM

Table Microphone (Microphone on Head Table with long cord)

US

U Shape

XC

Extra Chairs