[802SEC] Notification of 802.19 PAR and 5C

IEEE 802 Executive Committee,

            This is a notification of the following PAR and 5C which I
intend to bring up for a vote at the March Plenary session in Denver,
CO.

            The documents can be found at,

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2005/19-05-0053-06-0SG1-PAR-Assessing-Coexiste
nce.doc

http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2006/19-06-0002-01-0SG1-Five-Criteria-Assessin
g-Coexistence.doc

            Since the November Plenary session the study group held four
conference calls and two two-hour meetings at the January Interim
session.  There were a total of thirty one people who attended at least
one conference call or one meeting at the January Interim session.

            These documents were unanimously approved by the study group
with a vote of 11 yes, 0 no and 0 abstain.

            I am holding a TAG electronic ballot which closes tomorrow
night.  It looks like it will pass since the current tally is 14 yes, 0
no, 0 abstain and 2 did not vote.  I wanted to notify the EC today and
not wait till Saturday morning. So I am sending this email today.

Regards,

Steve