From: Pat Thaler [mailto:pthaler@BROADCOM.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:49 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Tutorials for March Plenary

Someone at the 802.3 interim asked me to sponsor a tutorial and I
pointed them to the tutorial request form so they could fill it out and
send it to me. Unfortunately, I haven't received it and I can't recall
who asked. It is possible that it was sent to my previous email and is
in limbo there.

Bob do you remember who it was?

Regards,
Pat