[802SEC] March Plenary Schedule

Attached is the draft schedule for the March Plenary.  Please review the
details of your Working Groups scheduled meetings to make sure the times
etc. are correct.  In some cases the equipment requested has been altered to
fit the room or to match with other meetings in the same space.  Meetings
schedule prior to the opening Plenary on Monday may be in a space smaller
than requested.  The only way we can assign larger space is if the
meeting(s) end by 10:30a.  The assigned meeting rooms are not confirmed
until this document has been reviewed by the hotel.

Please respond to Dawn and I by Wednesday, 5pm PST if you have changes or if
your WG meetings are correct.

I will be out of town with no email access until Thursday so if you have
urgent concerns, please contact Dawn.

Sincerely, Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager